Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Why People Fail?

English: An anxious person
English: An anxious person (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
One of the greatest causes of failure is not knowing what you want. You will be surprised if you ask one hundred people what they will do with one million dollars if they are given right now. The response of more than eighty of them will baffle you. They don't know what to do with the money because they have never desired or bargain to get such huge amount. Many others will want to do funny things that will make the money vanish in less than three months. A guy was introduced to me during my first week in South Africa, he needed help of small amount of money which I was glad to help with. This guy began to tell me how he had won about one million rand in lottery but became broke again in less than six months.



Let me tell you, no matter how much you inherited or win in a lottery, if you don't have a definite desire, vision or goal of action to increase the money, you will soon become broke again. The world is full of people who hit large sums of money but became very broke in less than one year. The problem is not having enough money to start up in life, the problem is having a proper focus and unchanging desire to get what you really want. We are living in a world where some who started life with less than five hundred dollars are managing to turn it over to millions of dollars in the next few years while others who started out with millions probably more than ten million are bankrupt within a few years. That is why I am telling you that the problem really is not money but the individual.

The first problem is anxiety. This happens when you are not sure you will get what you really desired. This is a state of mind where you begin to worry about getting what you desire. This worry is crippling and killing because it will destabilize your plan and bring confusion to your mind. In the midst of this confusion, you will loose hope of getting what you have set out to accomplish. The next thing that happens is fear, you will suddenly become afraid of facing the future and this brings to your mind negative emotion that creates the reality that you fear. Job said, the things I fear most has happened to me, see Job 3:25. What we fear always happen if we allow the fear to persist in our minds.

Let me reiterate my point, anxiety is caused by uncertainty that you will not get what you desired and this makes your heart to fear. And this will result into doubt. No man can succeed who doubts his own ability to succeed or excel. When you doubt that you can make it, it is almost sure that you will fail. Get rid of anxiety, fear and doubt otherwise, you will not go far in life, its painful to say that but its true. If you are already bound by the habit of being anxious or fearful, I am not a prophet of doom, but I can assure you that if you do not change, and drive away your fear, you will never make anything good out of life. I am sorry to be so blunt, but I am this way because I want it to get to you. I want to drive it home to your subconsciousness that anxiety, fear and doubt will lead you to failure no matter how much you pray.

This is the reason Paul admonished us in Philippians 4:8
"Finally, my brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things."

It is not true that you can not get whatever you desired, because many people are getting their own and so can you. So stop thinking that you can not get what you desired or get what you hoped for, because that thought in your mind is not true. Bible says, you can do all things, that is God talking to you that you can do it, when your mind says, you cannot, it is lying to you. And remember, that bible passage above says, whatsoever things are true is what you must think about.

I have written many books, when I started out to write books, my mind told me, I could not do it, but I knew that was a lie. I simply refused to think on that. I went ahead to do my work and now close to twenty books are already written by me. You give power to any thought you focus on. When you think about anything, you are making the forces of life in you to establish those things you are thinking about, pure and simple. The more you think that you cannot do it, the more forces of life comes out of you to make you not to be able to do it, the opposite is true. When you think you can do it, and you allow the thought that you can do it persist in your mind. One way or the other, the forces of life in you will go through the universe to create means by which you can do what you believe you can.

Jesus, the greatest teacher taught us in Mark 11:23,24
"For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.   Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them."

Let me assure you that no matter how terrible a problem might be, if you confront it with faith that you will overcome, you will. There is no problem that came to mankind that had not moved mankind forward. Problems always creates opportunities that brings advancement to man. Any man that allows his problem to become his excuse is a real failure. Never allow problem to make you anxious or fearful, you need to know that however big the difficulties, you will overcome as long as you keep believing that you will. Everything we are enjoying today in technology is an answer to a problem. Don't allow your problem make you think that you cannot get what you desired, put anxiety out, fear and doubt will naturally die. believe in God, believe in yourself, and I tell you, sky will be too small to be a limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment