Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Success Is Not By Struggling

This whole wide world is a mystery of some sort. When I was growing up as a young man, I always wondered about this world and many questions in my heart begging for answers. For instance, I have seen very brilliant students going out of school with high hopes but these have ended up in life as big failures. They succeeded in school but failed in life, I did not understand why; I did not understand that you can solve mathematical problems but may not be able to solve the problems of life. There are so many things on earth that defiles logic and common sense thinking, weak people become rich while strong and agile people become poor, I could not understand it. Why should some people struggle endlessly till death and still leave this world as objects of pity? It is because they do not understand the  mystery of problems.

In life the ball game is different from the traditional school setting. To overcome problems and win life's battles, you need to be very focused and know what you really want out of life. Those who succeed are those who are never tired of trying, they are not afraid of making mistakes, they are not afraid of taking risk. These are the ones that succeed.


Each time I saw another person speaking, I wondered that the other person is like me, he can see, hear, talk, all in his own peculiar way that is different from mine. This implies that neither of us is better than the other, yet with the passage of time, one person will excel and another will go down in defeat and shame, why is life so full of mysterious happenings and unexplainable experiences? It is because people who fail to overcome life's difficulties do not know the mystery of problems that this website sets out to explain clearly.

As I need happiness and joy, so do the other person; This truth really kept me from ever wanting to hurt any as I always put myself into their shoes in my own imagination. The air we breath in that sustain our lives is a mystery, nobody can see the air but we all feel it and it is one of the crucial thing that keeps all living beings here on planet earth. This mystery is even more worrisome that those things we cannot see are the things that really matter in our lives. We can see the electric wire but nobody can see the electricity flowing inside it, this unseen power (electricity) has brought more development to our world more than any other thing on planet earth. This confirms the truth that the unseen forces are much more powerful and controls us more than the seeing forces on earth.

Success comes to those who understand the underlining secrets of life. Those who knows the unseen forces and are bold enough to use it to their productive advantage with little or no effort on their own part. it is not the smartest, the fastest, the most brilliant that excel, it is those who understand this mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment